Our webinar on online commenting was presented to 6th grade students on Tuesday.
Here is the archived recording:
- you will want to login as a guest
- you will need to save the file to your downloads and open the file (if you do not open it, you will be sent back to the login screen)
- You may have to update Java
- each session last 30 minutes
- you will want to preview the content prior to showing it to students
- show the portions you prefer and pause throughout to generate a discussion.
Reminder: We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our third student produced webinar Friday, February 22 at 12:30 pm. Our 11th grade students worked to develop a webinar about Text Messaging for 5th Grade students at Joseph P. Liberati Intermediate School and 6th Grade students at Palisades Middle School. Dr. David Delmonico, our cyber safety expert, will be joining us to follow up our presentation with question and answer session for the students at both schools. Please join our live webinar as a viewer!
Here is the link for Friday’s webinar: Text Messaging: http://elluminate.bucksiu.org/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1291783374417
You will sign in as a guest.
For more information on our webinars:
Archived Friend Request Webinar: https://khornberger.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/friend-requests-lesson/ (online commenting webinar will be archived soon)
Google Hangouts versus Elluminate: https://khornberger.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/google-hangouts-possibilities-and-limits/
Overview of project: https://khornberger.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/what-we-have-been-up-to/